It appears that the injuries are not life threatening. That’s definitely good news.
Two firefighters and a resident were injured Monday afternoon in a Northeast Philadelphia house fire, the fire commissioner said. The blaze was reported at 1:35 p.m. in the 3600 block of Genesee Drive in the city’s Parkwood section, said Commissioner Lloyd Ayers. The fire was placed under control 53 minutes later.
The firefighters and resident, a woman, were taken to area hospitals with non-life-threatening injuries, Ayers said. The fire marshal was called to the scene because fireworks may have been stored in the house. (LINK)
Storing fireworks at home. Never a good idea, kids.