1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for… another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from someone else.
4. You cannot MULTIPLY wealth by DIVIDING it!
5. When half of the people learn that they do not have to work because the OTHER HALF is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because someone else is going to get what they worked for… that is the beginning of the end of a nation!
This entry was posted on Monday, October 17th, 2011 at 9:42 am and is filed under Insane Liberals. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
These are my personal writings and opinions. They are in no way representative of official Philadelphia Fire Department policy and should in no way be viewed as such. For entertainment purposes, reflection, scorn, loathing and amusement only. Place yer bets!
We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air. We shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER! -Winston Churchill
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BOY SCOUTS
You dropped a bomb on me...baby!
NEVER FORGET 9-11
Courage isn't the absence of fear. Rather it's the judgment that something else is more important than fear.