PHILLY COUNCILMAN GIVES AIDE BIG RAISE

<i>Philly City Councilman Jack Kelly</i>

Philly City Councilman Jack Kelly

This is freakin’ fantastic. Mayor Nutter closes seven fire stations and threatens to lay off 900 police officers, while Councilman Jack Kelly – a Republican – gives his chief of staff an $8,000 raise.

You really need to see the video of this nonsense. It can be found HERE.

- Wyatt

About these ads

13 Responses to PHILLY COUNCILMAN GIVES AIDE BIG RAISE

  1. Mike47 says:

    An a**hole is an a**hole, whether Democrat or Republican. Politician = A**hole.

  2. Raptor says:

    And this is surprising to you why, Wyatt?

    99.9% of all politicians are scumbags. Unfortunately for Philadelphia, all of the other 0.1% work elsewhere.

  3. RT says:

    I agree with Mike. I think all politicians have been smoking crack.

  4. Wyatt Earp says:

    Mike47 – Agreed. There are very few Philly politicians that are even remotely trustworthy.

    RT – If he was, I think Kelly would be a lot thinner. Heh.

  5. Wyatt Earp says:

    Raptor – Terrific point!

  6. Randal Graves says:

    Mike hits the nail on the head, although I’d doubt you’d ever “normally” see this post on this board. The rst of the news stations in Philly should piggyback on this; I’m sure Fox29 would let them.

    I hope they find this fat bastard the second he gets back from his cruise.

  7. Paul says:

    Did you say Republican ? Say it ain’t so Rush Limbaugh ! LOL

  8. Mrs. Crankipants says:

    We need to wipe the slate clean and get rid of all of these people- Jack Kelly, Goode, and his freeloading girlfriend. I am so disgusted.

  9. USAdmiral says:

    I can’t argue with Mike 47 at all.

  10. Wyatt Earp says:

    Randal – They should have people camped out on his lawn.

    Paul – Since you’re obviously not familiar with me, let me introduce myself. I’m Wyatt, and when a politician fraks up, I’m there to let him or her have it. Self-policing the party is good for everyone. It’s a shame more people don’t do it.

    Mrs. Crankipants – I can’t even think of one member of council who is worth his or her salt. Not one.

    Admiral – Because he’s absolutely right.

  11. Paul says:

    Well Wyatt I’m Paul aka Bubba and I say what I feel too regardless of whose feathers get ruffled. Like Will Rogers once said, “We have the best politicians that money can buy.” Just so you know the country is in a bad state and it wasn’t Obama who got us here. I knock him too if I feel moved to do so. :-)

  12. Wyatt Earp says:

    Paul – Puh-lease. I deal with stick-up boys and drug dealers every day. Nothing you can say would ruffle my feathers.

    I agree the country is in a bad state, thanks to reckless spending by the GOP when they were in power. Thank God we have some fiscal conservatives at the helm now – who would never spend TRILLIONS of OUR dollars for things like Stimulus Plans and Health Care.

    Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

  13. Paul says:

    My father was a cop and got shot twice on the job for his trouble. He said be anything but a cop so my brother and I took a tame job-we became firemen…Don’t that smoke yer bacon ?

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 46 other followers

%d bloggers like this: